Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mamma Mia, what a terrific movie!


I'm late, I know, but I saw Mama Mia several weeks ago, and it was terrific! Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan were both excellent, as well as the lovely young actress from Mean Girls, who sings well. Pierce Brosnan doesn't sing well but is endearing. Don't miss him dancing in ABBA ice capades glory at the end of the movie. The Greek island setting has lovely shades of blue, and the movie is uplifting, silly, and full of heart and life. By all means, go see it, even if you don't like ABBA. You too will be singing, dancing, and using trite phrases to describe your feelings.


This is sciencebird light, but ya'll know I just started medical school. My first week we plunged right into cadaver dissection, and I failed a quiz! Anyone who loves me can mail me the Mammia Mia DVD when it comes out, or line dance in flippers for me. On my vacation time, I'm going to that Greek island.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is one of the only plays i've ever seen, it was great... i heard about ol' Pierce takes a stab at singing too, eeesh