Thursday, February 28, 2008

Another cute picture...




Love, love makes your heart dance. In the movie Adaptation, Donald Kaufman says, it doesn't matter who loves you, it matters who you love. Both matter, in my opinion, but for really feeling good, I agree that it is better to love than to be loved.
You know I love both pigeons and monkeys. Now, they love each other, and I think it speaks well for them.
I've stated my New Year's Resolutions elsewhere, and one of them is to keep up with current events. I have to stab needles in my arm to listen to anything political, so I focus on world events. There are lots of bad things going on, all the time. Save your money to help feed starving children in the future, because according to the UN, there's going to be more of them. Love love love.

No comments: